ἔλεος – to show mercy or compassion with a desire to help.
Eleos Services was founded in the Spring of 2015 inspired by Elli. Elli has Smith-Magenis Syndrome, and with her family leading her care teams, she has had wonderful opportunities to be involved in the northern Colorado community that they all call home. When Elli graduated from high school and transitioned from children’s services to adult services, her family wanted to continue to be her advocate and wanted to serve other families by providing opportunities for family-focused services and support. They saw the need to start a Program Approved Service Agency (PASA).
Jennifer Groeteke is a member of:
- Member and former board member of the Colorado Association of Nurses for the Developmentally Disabled (CANDD)
- Developmental Disabilities Nurses ASsociation (DDNA)
- Parents and Researchers Interested in Smith-Magenis Syndrome (PRISMS)
Eleos Services is a member of:
- American Network of Community Options and Resources (ANCOR)
- American Association of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AAIDD)
Eleos Services has an Educational Affiliation Agreement with the University of Northern Colorado as a clinical site for nursing students.